Triphala Ayurvedic SWASTHA Link Natural Products (Pvt) Ltd, Sri Lanka 1*60
Description Triphala Ayurvedic SWASTHA Link Natural Products (Pvt) Ltd, Sri Lanka 1*60
Triphala is a product of natural composition. The basis is: dried pulp of 3 fruits, which have a therapeutic effect on the organs of the digestive tract, normalize metabolic processes and the activity of the organs of the cardiovascular system.
Despite the natural origin of the drug, before taking it, you need to familiarize yourself with the available contraindications indicated in the instructions for use.
An important advantage of Triphala is that it has a mild laxative effect without inhibiting beneficial gut bacteria.
Triphala from Link Natural Products (Pvt) Ltd, Sri Lanka is an Ayurvedic preparation that contains three dried plant fruits, namely:
1. Aral sea - Aralu (Terminalia chebula Retz.);
2. Bulu-Bulu (Terminalia bellirica (Gaertn) Roxb.);
3. Nelli - Nelli (Phyllanthus Emblica Linn.).
Thriphala promotes the regulation of digestion, metabolism. It helps in the treatment of excess weight and for the treatment of gastrointestinal problems. Triphala has a rejuvenating effect, keeps the body in excellent shape. Other indications include intestinal disorders, constipation, indigestion, flatulence, increased acidity, irritation of the gastric mucosa, belching, heartburn, fatigue, weakness, weakened immunity.
- for rejuvenation and maintaining good health: from 1 to 2 tablets, twice a day instead of vitamins.
- for high acidity, stomach irritation, dyspepsia, flatulence, and stress-related disorders: two tablets twice a day, if necessary.
- For constipation and irregular bowel movements : 2 to 4 tablets, after meals, as needed. (Start with two tablets at night and increase the dosage to three and four, if necessary.)