Preparation for relief of cold Samahan 30 tea bags*4 oz (120 g) LINK NATURAL PRODUCTS, Sri Lanka
Description Preparation for relief of cold Samahan 30 tea bags*4 oz (120 g) LINK NATURAL PRODUCTS, Sri Lanka
100% natural herbal remedy that is trusted by millions of consumers worldwide for the prevention and relief of colds and cold-related symptoms. Samahan is a clinically proven, all-natural, safe and effective drug for relief of cold and cold related symptoms. Numerous clinical trials have confirmed that regular use helps to prevent 15 common symptoms associated with complications in the upper respiratory tract. This major scientific advances of the company and its flagship product, received the status of "Superbrand" in 2007. He continues to dominate the market as the first choice cold remedies. Link Samahan, it's 100% authentic herbal formulas that are available in dissolvable granules, which consist of extracts of medicinal plants used in traditional recipes Peyawa. Samahan widely used for over 19 years, both in Sri Lanka and abroad.
Therapeutic Effects: the Effectiveness of daily intake of one sachet of link Samahan will help in reducing cold symptoms, such as excessive sneezing, nasal congestion, watery nasal discharge, sore throat, hoarseness, cough, sore throat, restlessness, headache, itchy eyes and watery eyes, itchy ears and laying the ears, fatigue, body aches, loss of appetite and difficulties in daily work. The results of the study were published in the Ceylon medical journal 2012:57:21-32.
- Black pepper Is an effective antipyretic, and a bronchodilator agent, and improves digestion, calms the nervous system;Indonesian long pepper. Protects the liver and boosts immunity;
- Cumin Has antibacterial, spasmolytic and antiviral effects;nightshade zheltoplodnaya. Relieves fever, diuretic and laxative;
- Clinic - Analgesic anti-bacterial effect;
- Ginger - Cleanses the body of toxins, improves metabolism, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar, strengthens blood vessels;
- Alpinia - drug Bronchodilator and antibacterial effects;
- Dwarf bindweed (evolvulus alsinoides) - Anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory agent;
- Coriander is Used against rheumatic pain;
- Diamond flower - Has a vermifuge effect, restores the normal functioning of liver;
Indian cumin is an Antispasmodic and an antibacterial agent;
- Justice of adatoda - Fights cough, strengthens the immune system;
- Coscinium perforatum - Anthelminthic and bactericidal effects;
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) - anti-Allergy, antiviral, bronchodilator effect.
Instructions for use:
For the prevention of colds and cold-related symptoms. Use for prevention of one sachet of link Samahan a day, diluted in hot water to reduce the spiciness, you can add milk, cream. At the first sign of colds or catarrhal symptoms, take 1-2 sachets of link Samahan 3-4 times a day.
it is not a medicine. Shelf life 3 years
No posts found